Monday, March 2, 2015

What Am I Reading Monday - Brit Lit Edition 2.2.15

Congratulations to Hannahlily over at Full Metal Whimsy who will become one of the first U.S. readers {in my estimation - don't quote me on this!} to get her hands on a copy of Arsenic for Tea by my author idol Robin Stevens!

Unfortunately I did not get to read any new MG or YA Brit Lit this past week, {although I did finish the Call the Midwife trilogy.  If you have not read these memoirs by Jennifer Worth you absolutely must.  Bleak, astonishing, wonderful, magical, spiritual all at once.}

Heart-breaking and heart-warming all at once.
I hope to be back on track this week with Jonathan Stroud's The Whispering Skull.  I raved about the first book in the series, so I am very much looking forward to the second.

I'm guessing this will be as spine-tingling as the first!
Any Brit Lit you'd recommend this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment