Thursday, July 30, 2026

Summer 2026 Reading Challenge - Walking with Destiny

Cover of Andrew Roberts book Churchill: Walking with Destiny
I suppose it's a bit of a misnomer to call this a challenge because I don't want to give the impression that I expect this book to be a slog. Quite the contrary. I am very much looking forward to reading Churchill: Walking with Destiny by Andrew Roberts. 

I have about 30 days to read it before work ramps up again. I am also doing something that I've never done before and that's take notes. Not notes notes. More like jotting down phrases, ideas, facts, etc. that are interesting to me - with a page number so I don't spend half my life looking through 932 pages for something I've read. 

What's a book that you've wanted to read for some time now? And will you get to it this summer?

No comments:

Post a Comment